Laser is an innovative tool in modern dentistry and its invention has been a major breakthrough because of it creating painless and bloodless dental procedures with minimal patient discomfort.
At National Dental Care we take pride in offering you the latest of the dental technology, LASER Why? Because that’s what you do for your family. We have professionals who are well trained in lasers and would offer you laser treatments to maximize your comfort and provide optimal results.
For patients who do not look forward to needles, drilling, numbness or pain, Laser Dentistry might be the right choice as we provide Zero pain care experience for you
- Causes no/minimal pain
- Reduced need for sutures
- No discomfort to the patients
- Reduces fear in anxious patients, as no anesthesia is required in certain procedures
- No bleeding
- Minimal swelling compared to conventional procedures
- Reduced damage to healthy tooth/tissues
- Less chances of reinfections
- Wound healing and tissue regeneration is faster
Laser-Light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation. The laser delivers energy in the form of light. Depending on the intended result, this energy travels at different wavelengths and is absorbed by the specific target.
Lasers can be used as a safe and effective treatment for a wide range of dental procedures including
- Laser teeth whitening
- Laser root canal
- Crown lengthening
- Laser fribrotomy
- Gum depigmentation
- Dental ulcers/apthous ulcers
- Removal of epulis, inflamed or hypertrophic tissues
- Gingival contouring
- Exposure of unerupted or partially erupted teeth